Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to begin with as any. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian beef enchiladas recipe. You can cook italian beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Get 1 of tortilla.
- Provide 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of mushroom.
- Provide 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes..
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix..
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine..
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in..
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes..
These Beef & Pineapple Enchiladas are a little sweet, a little savory, and a little spicy. These super simple enchiladas are stuffed full of beef, black beans, pineapple, and jalapeños, which makes for a. Try this recipe to make this Mexican recipe at home, it's easy and delicious! How to prepare delicious beef enchiladas. Beef Enchilada Casserole, Ground Beef Enchilada Dip, Cheesy Ground Beef Enchilada Chili.
If you find this Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.