Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Get of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Make ready of oyster sauce.
- Get of Broccoli.
- Prepare of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Make ready of black ground pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready of Sesame seeds.
- Take of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Take of garlic chopped.
- Make ready of medium onion minced.
Steps to make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience 👍.
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!