Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chipotle mole enchiladas recipe. You can cook chicken chipotle mole enchiladas using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas:
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken, diced or shredded.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Mole.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 3 small of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- Get 3 of tostada shells, crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds, toasted.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of dark chocolate, cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Take 2 of whole cloves.
- You need of Enchiladas.
- Get 10 small of corn tostada shells.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Get of Garnish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mexican creme.
- Get 1/2 cup of queso fresco, crumbled.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas:
- In a hot pan, heat oil then add chicken, minced onion and all the spices. Cook until chicken is cooked then set aside..
- Saute onions and garlic..
- Put onions and garlic along with broth, peanut butter, sugar, chipotles and tostada shells into a blender and blend until smooth..
- In hot pan, pour blend then add cumin seeds, chocolate, cinnamon, extract and cloves. Simmer on low heat..
- Heat oil to 12 inch pan, fry tortilla for about 5-10 seconds per side..
- Dip fried tortilla in mole sauce. Then flip tortilla and dip again..
- Place dipped tortilla on plate and add filling. Roll enchilada then spoon drizzle creme on top. Add some cheese and cilantro..
- Repeat previous step per enchilada..
Mole Sauce is one of those things that you either like, love, don't like or haven't tried yet. The first time I tried it was when my These Chicken Molé Enchiladas are filled with lots of tender chicken, topped with plenty of cheese and covered with a slightly spicy, slightly sweet. On an ungreased griddle or heavy skillet heated over medium, toast the chiles a few at a time: open chiles flat, lay on the hot surface, press flat for a few seconds with a metal spatula (until they start to crackle, even send up a faint wisp. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchiladas With Mole Sauce. Chicken enchiladas with Mole is one of my favorite dishes.
If you find this Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.