Au Gratin Potatoes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, au gratin potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Au Gratin Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Au Gratin Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have au gratin potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Prepare of Russet Potatoes cut apx. 1/4 in thick.
- Take of yellow onion slices into half rings.
- Make ready of butter.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Take of flower.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of small bag shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Au Gratin Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and butter a 9×13 glass baking dish..
- In a medium-size pot, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in the flour, garlic powder, and salt. Stir constantly for one minute..
- Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened..
- Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30 to 60 seconds..
- Layer 1/2 of the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish and top with the onion slices. Then pour half the cheese mixture on top..
- Repeat step 5 with remaining potatoes, onions, and cheese mixture..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. (Or longer if you desire a crisper finish.).
- Set aside to rest for 15 min then it's ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food au gratin potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!