Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, eggplant basil mozzarella parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eggplant basil mozzarella parmesan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan:
- Make ready of Eggplant.
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Get of Milk.
- Make ready of Italian bread crumbs.
- Make ready of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of Marinara sauce w/pesto.
- Take of Basil.
- Get of Mozzarella Italian cheese.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan:
- Dry the eggplant by putting paper towel on a plate – cutting eggplant 1/8 inch -stack on top put more paper towels & sit on it for 20 minutes or as long as you have.
- Beat eggs with milk and place breadcrumbs in a different bowl do the business with the egg plants from the egg to crumb.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Heat olive oil medium-high fry eggplant slices until golden brown 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Poor marinara sauce on the bottom of baking dish layer eggplant slices scatter basil and mozzarella repeat repeat repeat whoops did I say repeat.
- Bake for 15 minutes and decadent Lee enjoy while licking your fingers.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eggplant basil mozzarella parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply