Lemon Bundt Cake. This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Looking for a great lemon bundt cake recipe?
In fact, there are times when I would definitely suggest using a cake mix as a great recipe. This easy moist and tender glazed lemon bundt cake recipe is bursting with lemon flavor. I made this lemon cake a million times, but it's the first time I'm making it in bundt form.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon bundt cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Lemon Bundt Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This classic lemon bundt cake recipe is perfect for any occasion: a bridal shower, summer BBQ, or even a treat for your family on a casual night in. The lemon glaze makes this cake perfectly moist. Looking for a great lemon bundt cake recipe?
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon bundt cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Make ready of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of butter.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- Make ready of lemon juice.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of milk.
- Make ready of Lemon Soak.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Get of Glaze.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Get of lemon Juice.
This is one moist and very lemony pound cake that stays moist in a cake keeper for a week! A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. Lemon Bundt Cake with Caramel GlazeOh My! This lemon bundt cake is packed with lemon flavor.
Steps to make Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Mix 3 cups of flour and 2 tsp of baking powder in a bowl.
- I another bowl mix 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp salt (almost turn it in to kind of a lumpy paste).
- To the butter mixture add 3 eggs and mix it properly to turn the paste in to a fluffy batter..
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon zest, 1/4 cups of lemon juice and 1tsp vanilla and then mix it again..
- Now slowly add the dry mixture (flour and baking powder) in and incorporate it totally. Add 1 cup of milk to this mixture..
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Put the batter in, tap the pan to release air. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 F or 180 C..
- For the soak, take 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Microwave it for 1 minute.
- When the cake is done, and is still slightly warm, without removing from the pan, poke deep holes and pore in the lemon mixture we made..
- Voilà Done. !!.
- Optionally you can also make the glaze. That is just 2 cups of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Pour over once the cake is cooled down..
It's perfectly sweet and moist, and the cream cheese frosting really takes it over the top! How do you make a lemon bundt cake? A lemon bundt cake is the perfect addition to any springtime gathering, from Mother's Day to Easter celebrations. This scrumptious lemon bundt cake, topped with delicious lemon cream cheese frosting, is a perfect way to brighten up a winter day! If you love the combo of sweet, with just the right amount of tangy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lemon bundt cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!