Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal
Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy mincemeat brinjal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy mincemeat brinjal using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal:
- Make ready 2 pcs of Brinjal/Eggs Planta.
- Take of (A) Chili's Paste (minced).
- Take 400 g of Onion.
- Get 50 g of Chili's.
- Make ready 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 300 g of Dried Shrimp.
- Prepare 400 ml of Vegetables Oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Take Pinch of Sugar.
Instructions to make Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal:
- Prepare chili's paste shown in Section-A. Minced all ingredients and Stir-fried in low heat wok..
- 2pcs of Brinjal cut into half and steam for 20 mintes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the Brinjal from the steamer then applied chili's paste as topping and ready to be served..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy mincemeat brinjal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!