Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, filipino style carbonara recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook filipino style carbonara recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Prepare 7-8 strips of Bacon.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking oil.
- Take 500 g of Spaghetti.
- Get 1 pc of Beef Cube.
- Get 1.5 cup of All-purpose Cream.
- Get 6 tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1 pc of onion; minced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Get 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease..
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti..
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic..
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water..
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce..
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir..
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce..
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!