Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to molo soup (filipino pork dumpling soup) recipe. You can cook molo soup (filipino pork dumpling soup) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup):
- Take of k ground pork.
- Provide of large carrot, diced.
- Prepare of medium onions, chopped.
- Get of small garlic head, chopped.
- Use of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Green onions, chopped.
- Provide of dash, flour.
- Get of Molo wrappers.
- Prepare of leeks, chopped.
- Use of pot, chicken broth from chicken parts.
- You need of Cooked chicken, deboned (in strips).
- You need of chicken bullion cube.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Use of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup):
- Broth: Cook chicken parts in water (don't fill to the top as it might overflow when u add the dumplings) and season with salt, pepper and bullion until desired taste is acquired. Once cooked, remove chicken parts and debone, then cut in strips and set aside..
- Filling: Combine ground pork, carrots, 3/4 of the chopped onions and garlic (leave the rest for the soup), and a handful of green onions. Mix well with your hands. Add a dash of flour, sprinkling over the top then mix in. Season with salt and pepper..
- Dumplings: Fill molo wrappers with the Pork mix filling..
- Preparing the soup: Sauté remaining onions and garlic in a pan with oil. Then add the chicken fillet strips. Sauté quickly then drop in the pot of broth. Add in your molo dumplings. Add the remaining green onions and leeks..
- Season and adjust to taste. Optional: cut strips of unused molo wrapper and drop in the soup. Mix gently..
- When dumplings are cooked, remove from heat and serve..
If you find this Molo Soup (Filipino Pork Dumpling Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.