Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices).
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable pulao (rice cooked with veggies and spices). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegetable pulao (rice cooked with veggies and spices) using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices):
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped French Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare of For the tempering :.
- Make ready 3 tbs of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- Get 3 of Small pieces Cinnamon.
- Take 3 of Small cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of Big cardamom.
- Get 4 of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For the Final Tempering :.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of Homemade Ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cashewnuts.
Steps to make Vegetable Pulao (Rice Cooked With Veggies And Spices):
- First thing to be done is, wash the rice thoroughly and keep soaked in water for 1/2 water..
- In a big saucepan heat oil and add the whole spices..
- As soon as they splutter add the green peas and the chopped french beans and carrots. Saute for about 2-3 minutes..
- Drain the soaked rice and add to the above vegetables. Add salt to taste and some ghee. Mix well..
- Saute for two to three minutes and add hot water to the rice..
- Bring to a boil on high flame stirring occasionally. When almost half the water has evaporated, lower the flame to minimum, and cover and cook till done. Switch off the flame..
- In a small kadhai, heat little ghee and add chopped cashews to it. Stir till brown and roasted. Add this to the pulav..
- Serve this delicious Vegetable Pulao with some Daal Tadka. (Check out this delicious recipe: Daal Tadka https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/9395077-daal-tadka?token=dFTdXRA55qsskPvHfgyVhGQA).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable pulao (rice cooked with veggies and spices) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!