Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting recipe. To cook spice layer cake with vanilla buttercream cream cheese frosting you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Take 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter ( 2 sticks ), at room temperature.
- Get 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of raisins ( optional ).
- Use 1 of recipe Vanilla Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached below.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinnamon sugar, recipe attached below.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 – 9 inch cake pans with non stick spray..
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes, add eggs, milk and vanilla beat until combined. Add flour mixture mixing just until combined, do not over mix., fold in raisins, if using..
- Divide batter evenly in prepared pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inseted in center comes out clean..
- Cool in pans on rack about 15 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely..
- For a four layer cake, using a sharp large knife cut each ccooled cake in half, to make four layers.
- Place one layer of cake on serving plate, frost top with 1/4 of the Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting, add another layer and frost top, add third layer and frost top, finally add top layer and frost top of that. I did not frost sides. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363307-vanilla-buttercream-cream-cheese-frosting.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and chopped pecans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
- Because of the cream cheese in the frosting, this cake is best stored in refrigerator, but served at room temperature..
Helpful tips for making Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Preheat your oven and load the cake on the center rack in the middle of the oven. Bring your eggs to room temperature before starting the. Old fashioned spice cake recipe is filled and covered in a rich, maple cream cheese buttercream for a traditional layer cake that's irresistible. Buttermilk makes the cake layers light and tender while a splash of whiskey adds a unique, smoky flavor that will have your guests begging for the instructions.
If you find this Spice Layer Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.