Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Make ready 2-2.5 of Lbs. Tri-tip beef roast.
- Get 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp. of Black pepper, ground.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp. of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Rosemary, dried/crushed.
- Get .25 tsp. of Cayenne pepper.
- Get .33 C. of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Take .33 C. of Vegetable/cannola oil.
- Make ready 4 cloves of Garlic, crushed/minced.
- Make ready .5 tsp. of Dijon Mustard.
Instructions to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Utensils needed: Air-tight container for marinating beef, one cup sealable container for vinegar mixture, spoon, 1 cup liquid measuring cup, measuring spoons, large serving platter, grill/broiler pan, optional mortar & pestle/garlic press..
- In air-tight container, mix dry ingredients (Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic powder, Paprika, Onion powder, Rosemary, and Cayenne pepper) to make spice mixture..
- Place tri-tip on serving platter and completely coat all sides with spice mixture. Return to air-tight container and refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Mix Vinegar, Oil, crushed/minced Garlic, and Mustard in a covered container. Blend/shake well. Set aside for later. Shake well before using..
- After 4 hours, remove tri-tip from refrigerator and let sit uncovered/loosely covered for 30 minutes..
- Preheat grill/broiler to high heat. Lightly oil grate/broiler pan..
- Preheat grate/broiler pan. Place tri-tip on preheated surface, shake vinegar/oil mixture, then brush/bastetri tri-tip. Baste and cook for 4 minutes before turning. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. If cutting, cut across the grain of meat..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!