Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted lamb shanks and onion fried rice recipe. To cook roasted lamb shanks and onion fried rice you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice:
- Provide of ROASTED LAMB SHANKS.
- You need 3 cup of shredded lamb shanks.
- Take 4 cup of white rice.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- Prepare of BLACK PEPPER SAUCE.
- Provide 1/4 cup of onion black pepper sauce.
Instructions to make Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice:
- WILL BE PUBLISHING MY ROASTED LAMBS SHANK WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE SOON,,,,,,,,****-***********in the mean time Making do with leftover Roasted Lamb Shanks or any lambs shank will work as well,shred all the meat then set aside.
- In pan saute all the onion till its soft then add in the any leftover shredded lamb shanks meat with the sauce and stir fry then add in the cooked white rice and a dash of light soy sauce and dash of ground rosemary and stir fry mix well.
- Off heat and add in a dash of mix herbs or parsley and serve.
If you find this Roasted Lamb Shanks And Onion Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.