Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To cook beef enchiladas you only need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Enchiladas:
- Get 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 of medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup).
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 of Green chilies (optional).
- Provide 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 8 of or more corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Cook beef and onion til beef is brown, drain..
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, parsley, and pepper. Cover and remove from heat.
- In 2 quart saucepan, heat remaining ingredients to boil, them simmer 5 minutes..
- Microwave tortillas to ensure they roll without tearing, then dip each tortilla into sauce mixture (cover both sides).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into tortilla, roll up. Continue with the others..
- Place, seam down, into an oven safe baking dish..
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Cover with cheese..
- Bake 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly..
Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
If you find this Beef Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply