Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino spaghetti recipe. To make filipino spaghetti you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Spaghetti:
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of spaghetti noodles.
- Use of turkey dogs.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Take of onion, chopped.
Steps to make Filipino Spaghetti:
- Cook noodle according to package directions..
- In a large pan cook onions until brown then add sliced turkey dogs. When browned add ground beef,cook until meat browns..
- Put cooked meat in a big bowl and depend on your ground beef you might want to drain some fat..
- In the same pan put cans of spaghetti sauce and brown sugar..stir and warm to a simmer..
- In the large bowl combine. meat, sauce, & noodles well..
- Melt your butter in a pan then add finely diced garlic cook for 2 mins and then cool in fridge or to room temp..
- Get any bread and toast in a toaster or oven then use garlic butter and spread..
- Serve spaghetti with garlic bread and enjoy:).
If you find this Filipino Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.