Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes (Russet, Idaho).
- Get of Ground Beef (About 1 1/4 lbs.).
- Take of Leafy Veggie (Spinach, Kale, etc.).
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Take of Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready of Tomato Paste.
- Get of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Milk.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Get of Garlic (A few cloves).
- Make ready of Black Pepper.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Onion Powder.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
Instructions to make Mini “Shepherds Pie” (Sans Corn):
- Wash and peel your potatoes. Quarter them and plop them into some boiling water. When fork tender, remove and mash in a bowl. Throw a sizable hunk of butter in along with seasonings. Slowly add milk and mash until creamy..
- Sauté onions, garlic, ground beef and seasonings until meat is about half way cooked. Push everything to the perimeter of the pan and throw in a can of tomato paste. Let it heat up and then incorporate everything. Put your leafy veggie in and cook a until barely wilted. Add tomato sauce (or favorite pasta sauce) and bring up to temp. Turn it off and turn to the potatoes..
- In a 4×8 Loaf Pan, start layering that bad boy beginning with the potatoes. Make sure potato is your final layer. Top with a hefty handful of grated cheddar (or whatever you like)..
- Bake in a 350F oven (on cookie sheet to catch any spillage) until cheese is brown and bubbly. Everything is already cooked, so just keep an eye on the cheese. Immediately top with parsley. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving to allow it to set up..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mini “shepherds pie” (sans corn) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!