Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Make ready of EX Thick EX LG Fresh Pork Chops [brined 8 to 10 hours].
- Get of LG Green Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Get of LG Red Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Prepare of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Take of LG White Onion [long cut strips].
- Get of LG Red Onion [long cut strips].
- Prepare of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Make ready of Fresh Roasted Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin [directly on pork].
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready of Salted Butter.
- Take of ● For The Pork Brine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Sugar.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Ice Cold Water [enough to cover meat].
- Take of Ice.
- Take of ● For The Options For Frying.
- Make ready of Your Favorite Red Or Green Salsa.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Pork Stuffing.
- Get of Pork Gravy.
- Get of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Ground Crushed Thyme.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Brine your pork chops in 4 cups ice, cold water as needed, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup salt, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, granulated onion powder, 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin for 8 to 10 hours. Shake her up every now and then. Refrigerate..
- Season your pork chops and fry on high for 4 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Chop all of your vegetables lengthwise..
- Fry your vegetables in same pan until translucent in butter and oil as needed with cumin and black pepper..
- Serve over a bed of pork stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!