Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast enchiladas recipe. To cook breakfast enchiladas you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Take 1 of ☆ENCHILADA FILLING☆.
- Get 2 lb of hot ground pork sausage (1 1/2 lbs. for filling, 1/2 lb. used as topping; set aside).
- Get 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Get 6 of green onions, thinly sliced (4 chopped additionally for topping; put aside).
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro (1 tablespoon additionally for topping; put aside).
- Prepare 14 large of eggs, beaten.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 8 of (8-inch) flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of ☆CHEESE SAUCE☆.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles, undrained.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of ☆TOPPINGS☆.
- Provide 1 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of pd crumbled cooked sausage, 1 package halved grape tomatoes, 4 sliced green onions, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (top enchiladas after baked).
Steps to make Breakfast Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles are cooked through. Remove from pan; drain well. Set aside..
- PREPARE☆CHEESE SAUCE☆.
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute. Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat, and whisk in remaining ingredients. Set aside..
- ☆ENCHILADA FILLING☆.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and cilantro, and saute 1 minute. Add eggs, salt, pepper, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of pan to form large curds. Continue to cook until eggs are thickened but still moist; do not stir constantly. Remove from heat, and gently fold in 1 1/2 cups Cheese Sauce and sausage..
- Spoon about 1/2 cup egg mixture along the bottom of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13-× 9-inch baking dish. Pour remaining Cheese Sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle evenly with pepper Jack cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. When enchiladas are done; sprinkle down the center in this order; 1/2 pd crumbled sausage, halved grape tomatoes, green onions and fresh cilantro..
These easy low carb breakfast enchiladas are gluten-free, grain-free and vegetarian using egg whites as a "tortilla" – perfect for vegetarians and keto diet. This Breakfast Enchiladas Casserole is everything you love about enchiladas and breakfast casseroles in one recipe! Layers of corn tortillas, eggs, sausage, bacon, green chili sauce, sour cream. These cheesy breakfast enchiladas are a delicious way to serve breakfast to a crowd! At our house, we are big on breakfast for dinner.
If you find this Breakfast Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply