Tangy Cole Slaw.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tangy cole slaw. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tangy Cole Slaw is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tangy Cole Slaw is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tangy cole slaw using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tangy Cole Slaw:
- Get of I bag of shredded cabbage or shred your own.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/4 cup of vinegar, I use tarragon vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder optional.
Instructions to make Tangy Cole Slaw:
- Mix all wet ingredients and spices in a large bowl and whisk well. Taste and adjust if necessary..
- Add in cabbage and stir to incorporate thoroughly. Let it sit in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and stir again. Enjoy on tacos, as a side, or on bbq..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tangy cole slaw recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!