Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef enchilladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchilladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchilladas recipe. To cook beef enchilladas you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef enchilladas:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or shredded chicken).
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of colby jack cheese.
- Use 2 can of Enchillada sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour tortilla (fajita size ).
Instructions to make Beef enchilladas:
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add one can enchillada sauce and 1/2 package of cheese to meat and turn on low. Stir until cheese is melted..
- Pour serving spoon size of mix into each tortilla and roll. Place side by side in a oven safe dish ( I use about 6 tortillas out of package ).
- Pour 2nd can or enchillada sauce and add the ENTIRE package of cheese that is left on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350!.
- Let cool a few minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, chopped onion, tomato, and sour cream. (Or whatever sides you like!).
Add chili powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These beef enchiladas are a tasty and easy way to serve up a Mexican dinner for a crowd. Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple.
If you find this Beef enchilladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.