Plain Fried rice. Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Leftover fried rice can be kept in the fridge for a few days and reheated in a pan or microwave.
Press out the air, seal, and freeze for up to three months. In a wok or frying pan heat oil and butter until very hot. Add eggs and cook like scrambled eggs.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, plain fried rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plain Fried rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Plain Fried rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Make Pork Shine At Mealtime With These Wonderfully Flavoursome Recipes. Perfectly Cooked Pork Is A Winner For Mealtimes. Leftover fried rice can be kept in the fridge for a few days and reheated in a pan or microwave.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have plain fried rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Plain Fried rice:
- Make ready 500 g of cooked rice /left over.
- Take 150 grams of onion leeks.
- Get 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion bulb white/red.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of salt / a pinch salt.
When cooked rice is stir-fried with egg, but without meat or seafood, it is called plain fried rice, and it often has greater appeal than boiled rice to those who are not used to eating rice as a staple as the stir-frying process adds so much taste and fragrance. Move onions off to the sides of pan to form a circle and pour egg in middle. Add Peas, carrots, and bean sprouts (if using). Toss to combine ingredients and heat through.
Steps to make Plain Fried rice:
- Gather the ingredients..
- Wash and finely slice the green onions..
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat and add 4 tablespoons of the oil.Sauted the garlic and onion bulb.
- Add the cooked and cooled leftover rice..
- Stir-fry for a few minutes, using a wooden spoon to break it apart if they are not loosen yet. Stir in the SOY SAUCE/OYSTER SAUCE /SALT as desired..
- When the rice is heated through, add the paprika, pepper..
- Mix thoroughly. Stir in the green onions. Serve hot..
Pour the egg yolks over the rice and mix well to coat the rice. Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the rice and stir-fry until the rice is individually separated, loose and does not stick together. How to make plain fried rice: Grab a large skillet and pan fry the veggies in the oil until soft. Pour in the eggs and scramble.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food plain fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!