Lemon Angel Food Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lemon angel food cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Angel Food Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lemon Angel Food Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lemon angel food cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Angel Food Cake:
- Get of egg whites about 10 to 12 eggs.
- Make ready of cream of tartar.
- Get of vanilla.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of lemon zest.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of cake flour.
Instructions to make Lemon Angel Food Cake:
- Preheat 350.
- Food process sugar until super fine. Sift half of the sugar with salt and cake flour. Set remaining sugar aside to be added to whites..
- Combine egg whites (room temp), vanilla, cream of tartar, lemon zest. Stir on med high speed until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce speed and add remaining sugar until just combined..
- Gradually sprinkle in cake flour and hand fold into the mixture a little at a time. Don't over mix..
- SPOON batter into a 9 or 10 inch ungreased tube pan and bee for 35 minutes until top is golden brown and springs back when touched..
- Cool Completely..
- Lemon Glaze — combine 1 cup confectioners sugar and 3-4 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lemon angel food cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!