Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook garlic mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Use of Potatoes peeled and quartered.
- Use of Butter cut into pieces.
- Provide of Garlic Cloves minced.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Full Cream Milk.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Rinse the potatoes under cold running water and drain thoroughly..
- Melt 4Tbsp of butter in a heavy bottomed pot over medium heat. Cook the garlic a sugar stirring often until sticky and lightly browned, 3-4 minutes..
- Add the rinsed potatoes, 1 1/4 cups of milk, water and 1tsp salt to the pot and stir to combine. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally until the potatoes are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, 25 to 30 minutes..
- Off heat, add remaining butter to pot and mash the potatoes until smooth. Fold in the remaining milk until the liquid is absorbed and the potatoes are creamy. Enjoy..
- NB: You can adjust the garlic and butter to your liking..
How to Make Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Take as little off as possible in order to have each individual clove exposed. Place garlic on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of coarse sea salt. How to Make Perfect Mashed Potato To make the perfect garlic mash, first boil the potatoes along with a couple of garlic cloves, still in their skin, until the potatoes are tender enough to fall off a fork when you test them. You want the potatoes nice and soft the whole way through otherwise you'll end up with lumpy mash.
If you find this Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.