Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker. Use the cut of beef of your choice. You can use Aussie beef but that tends to be tough, so I recommend using domestic round or U. S. beef, which are both grain-fed.
My fiance literally inhaled his bowl then flipped it over trying to find more. BEST-EVER BEEF TIPS Tender beef cooked in a deliciously rich gravy, served over rice, mashed potatoes. Try this crockpot beef tips recipe next time you need an easy dinner idea.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Use the cut of beef of your choice. You can use Aussie beef but that tends to be tough, so I recommend using domestic round or U. S. beef, which are both grain-fed.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Get 1 of one 1 cm thick piece Beef (steak or round etc.).
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables to serve on the side.
These Beef tips over rice are delicious and my favorite slow cooker beef tips recipe. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty! We had another heat wave in LA again.
Instructions to make Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Use the cut of beef of your choice. You can use Aussie beef but that tends to be tough, so I recommend using domestic round or U.S. beef, which are both grain-fed..
- Anyway, salt and pepper the meat. I love Krazy Salt for this myself..
- Salt and pepper the sides the meat too. This cut is 3 cm thick..
- Brown the meat in a heated non-stick frying pan for a few seconds per side – just a very short time, just until the color of the surface changes..
- Brown the sides too..
- Put the meat in a Ziploc bag, and get rid of the air in it..
- Put the bag in a rice cooker with water that's been heated to 80 to 85°C, and leave it at the "keep warm" setting for 45 minutes. Since the meat I used is about 3 cm thick, this is the about the right time..
- Don't switch the rice cooker on. Just use the keep-warm function..
- When the keep-warm time is done, take the meat out and brown the surface quickly in a non-stick frying pan again..
- Serve with sides of your choice and enjoy. Glazed carrots are yummy. The seasonings etc. are up to you..
Pay respect to quality cuts of meat by using our guide to achieving the perfect steak, cooked to your liking. Find advice on cooking times, beef cuts and more. In a large slow-cooker, add steak. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil When the steak is tender, spoon a few tablespoons of the slow-cooker broth into a bowl and. Avoid cooking multiple things at a time.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!