Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mincemeat cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mincemeat Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mincemeat Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mincemeat cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Get of unsalted butter – softened.
- Get of granulated white sugar.
- Make ready of (packed) light brown sugar.
- Make ready of large eggs.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of prepared mincemeat.
- Make ready of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Take of salt.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
Steps to make Mincemeat Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mincemeat cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!