Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy italian sausage potato soup recipe. You can have creamy italian sausage potato soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup:
- Prepare 2 of lbs. ground Italian Sausage.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, quartered and thin sliced.
- Take 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 3 of Potatoes, skin on, diced.
- Take 1 (10 oz.) of pkg frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 2 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 2 qts. of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 qt. of Heavy Cream.
- Take 3 tsp of cornstarch, if needed to thicken.
Steps to make Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup:
- In large soup pot add the Italian sausage broken into pieces. Cook over medium high heat to start browning and then add in the onion slices. Stir to combine and cook. Add in the minced garlic, stir and cook 1 minute..
- Next add in all the spices, stir to combine..
- Next add in the diced potatoes and chopped spinach. Stir to combine. Add in chicken stock stock. Stir, reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are done..
- Last add in heavy cream and adjust seasoning if needed. At this point if not thick enjoy make a slurry with the cornstarch. Enjoy!.
It's such a creamy and comforting soup. Just be sure not to leave off the cheddar and bacon (or ham), they add lots of flavor! Easy potato soup recipe with Italian sausage, potatoes, garlic, and kale. The soup is comforting and ultra-flavorful. Our potato and sausage soup is savory, comforting, and keeps well in the fridge.
If you find this Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.