Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Bordelaise Sauce with Mushrooms. I added my leftover pork tenderloin (elegant pork tenderloin) to the sauce and will have it as leftovers. Today we will be making Stuffed Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce, served with fresh carrots and steamed rice.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing the meat in half almost to the bone; pound lightly, with a kitchen mallet, on both sides to elongate. Brown and juicy pork chops are covered in a creamy rosemary and mushroom sauce for an impressively easy stovetop dinner. After removing the pork you'll add sliced cremini mushrooms, which absorb the flavorful bits from the pan as they caramelize.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Reviews for: Photos of Bordelaise Sauce with Mushrooms. I added my leftover pork tenderloin (elegant pork tenderloin) to the sauce and will have it as leftovers. Today we will be making Stuffed Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce, served with fresh carrots and steamed rice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce:
- Make ready of . 6 oz pork chop.
- Take of demi glaze.
- Make ready of mushrooms.
- Prepare of stuffing mix or 2 cups if home made.
- Make ready of flour.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- Make ready of red wine.
Bordelaise Sauce With Mushrooms With Butter, Shallot, Minced Garlic, Butter, Fresh Mushrooms, Beef Broth, Red Wine, Worcestershire Sauce, Bay Leaf, Chopped Fresh Thyme, Salt, Pepper, Cornstarch, Cold Water. For a main course that is quick and yummy try this easy stuffed pork chops recipe, with a rich mushrooms and thyme filling. These smothered baked pork chops will be a family favorite, with an easy homemade sauce made with mushrooms, celery, onion, and a little lemon juice. The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce.
Instructions to make Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce:
- First you need to make the stuffing. I like using my home made stuffing but out of the box works just as well. While stuffing is being prepared preheat oven to 350° F.
- Butterfly your pork chop and fill with the stuffing. Not so full that you can't seal it up for if it leeks out it will be harder in the end.
- Next in two bowls Mix 4 eggs until thoroughly blended and a bowl for about it 2 cups of flour. I add salt and pepper to the flour for extra seasoning but not required..
- Dip filled pork in egg wash then flour until full coated.
- While coating the pork add olive or canola oil to a pan and turn on mid to high heat. When hot add pork chop. Evenly cook pork till golden brown. It wont fully cook in the pan you just want that crunchy texture and that beautiful brown..
- Once browned put in oven for about 15 min..
- While the pork finishes its time to make the sauce. Quarter up whole mushrooms and put in a sauce pan. Then add water and your demi glaze. Cook over mid to high heat stirring constantly until it becomes thick..
- When the demi glaze is thick add a splash for sherry red whine and a tbls of rosemary..
- Finally when the pork is done 145° temped serve immediately and top with sauce. Also goes great with mash potatoes seeing as its like a gravy..
This easy pork chop recipe was adapted from this Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce. The addition of mushrooms and shallots will make you fall in love! These delicious pork chops are one of my favorites to make for dinner! We have these, plus a few other pork chop recipes on constant rotation. My family loved this stuffed pork tenderloin with mushroom sauce and I loved that it was low carb.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!