How to Make Quick Corned Beef Casserole
Corned Beef Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, corned beef casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Corned Beef Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Corned Beef Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook corned beef casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corned Beef Casserole:
- Make ready of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Get of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- Get of Sweet Onion diced.
- Take of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Get of Milk (any fat percent).
- Get of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Steps to make Corned Beef Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corned beef casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!