Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bûche de Noël For Christmas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bûche de Noël For Christmas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bûche de noël for christmas recipe. To make bûche de noël for christmas you need 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bûche de Noël For Christmas:
- Take of Chocolate cream:.
- Provide of Heavy cream.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of Chocolate bar (dark).
- Get of Decorations:.
- Provide of Cocoa.
- Take of Chocolate.
- Get of Strawberries, cacao nibs, ornaments, etc….
- Take of Roll cake batter:.
- You need of Eggs.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of ●Cake flour.
- Take of Cocoa.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Butter.
Steps to make Bûche de Noël For Christmas:
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Bring the eggs to room temperature. Combine the ● ingredients and sift. Preheat the oven to 355/180C..
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add all of the sugar. Beat until small bubbles form and the eggs are completely beaten..
- Now touch the eggs with your finger and if they feel cold, microwave at 10 second intervals until warm to the touch (they should be a little warmer than body temperature). Be sure to mix after every 10 seconds in the microwave..
- Beat with a hand mixer on high speed until light-colored and thick, then on low speed until smooth..
- Add the sifted ● ingredients in 4 – 5 batches, folding in with a rubber spatula..
- Keep mixing this way until the batter looks shiny and is well mixed..
- Put milk and butter in a separate bowl and microwave. Add a small amount of the batter and mix..
- Add all of the mixture from Step 7 into the bowl of batter and mix. The finished batter will be shiny and will drizzle into the bowl when you lift the spatula..
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet and smooth out the surface. Rap the baking sheet on the counter to release air bubbles. Bake for 12 minutes at 355F/180C. About 6 minutes into the baking time, turn the pan..
- As soon as it's done baking, remove the cake from the baking sheet. Cover the surface tightly with plastic wrap to prevent drying and let it cool..
- Make the chocolate cream. Whip the heavy cream with the sugar and then add whipped cream to the melted chocolate and mix. You will use 120 g of the cream for the filling and the rest for frosting the surface of the cake..
- Gently remove the parchment paper and place the cake on a sheet of plastic wrap. Spread the cream on the cake, making a thicker layer on the edge closest to you and a thinner layer as you get to the end. Gently and slowly roll up the cake..
- After the cake is rolled up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator, seam side down, and chill thoroughly..
- After the cake is chilled, cut off both ends. Now cut off a 2 – 3 cm piece diagonally from one end. This is for the "stump"..
- First frost the entire cake with the cream. Then place the "stump" piece on top of the cake and frost it as well. Use a fork to make the pattern on the surface of the cream..
- Sprinkle cocoa all over the cake. Stick chocolate on the cut ends to decorate as you like (I melted a chocolate bar, spread it out thin, let it harden, cut it out into round circles and drewa spiral)..
- Now just decorate the cake with your favorite fruits and ornaments, and it's done!.
If you find this Bûche de Noël For Christmas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.