Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can have garlic mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic mashed potatoes:
- You need 5 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 12 of yellow potatoes, peeled and quartered.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Whole milk.
- Use Handful of chives, chopped.
Steps to make Garlic mashed potatoes:
- Sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt onto the minced garlic. Then, using the flat of your knife, squish the garlic into a paste. You should end up with about 1 tbsp..
- Put the garlic paste in a small saucepot along with half of the butter. Put the pot on medium heat. Let the butter come up to a froth, then turn the heat down to low. Once the frothing slows and the garlic just starts to change colour, remove the pot from the heat. Don't wait until the garlic browns, because it'll keep cooking and may burn. Add the white pepper and a pinch of salt and set aside..
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot of salted water until they're fork tender. Drain well, then return the potatoes to their pot. Add the garlic butter, remaining unsalted butter, and heavy cream. Mash the potatoes until no large chunks remain, then stir until uniform. If the potatoes are too dry, add whole milk a few tbsp at a time. Try not to stir too much or the potatoes will become gluey. Season with salt to taste. Serve with a sprinkle of chives on top..
How to Make Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Take as little off as possible in order to have each individual clove exposed. Place garlic on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of coarse sea salt. How to Make Perfect Mashed Potato To make the perfect garlic mash, first boil the potatoes along with a couple of garlic cloves, still in their skin, until the potatoes are tender enough to fall off a fork when you test them. You want the potatoes nice and soft the whole way through otherwise you'll end up with lumpy mash.
If you find this Garlic mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.