Grandma's Cole Slaw.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grandma's cole slaw. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grandma's Cole Slaw is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grandma's Cole Slaw is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grandma's cole slaw using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Cole Slaw:
- Make ready of cabbage.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of mayonnaise.
- Take of chopped red pepper.
- Take of grated onion.
- Make ready of green olives (garnish).
Instructions to make Grandma's Cole Slaw:
- Cut cabbage into quarters..
- Take the quartered cabbage and shred it using a grater..
- Put shredded cabbage into a mixing bowl with chopped pepper..
- In a measuring cup, add 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1/4 cup of sugar. Mix together well then taste it..
- Pour vinegar and sugar mixture onto cabbage. Mix together. Repeat step 4..
- Grate some onion to taste..
- Mix in 2 1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise with the cabbage..
- (Optional) Add black pepper to taste and halved green olives for garnish..
- Let refrigerate over night..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grandma's cole slaw recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!