Steps to Prepare Homemade Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak:
- Take of petite sirloin steaks.
- Make ready of oil.
- Take of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Prepare of whole or half and half cream.
- Get of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Make ready of minced garlic.
- Make ready of sliced fresh baby portobellos or any small mushrooms.
- Make ready of butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Mozzarella Portobello Parmesan smothered sirloin steak:
- Take steaks out of fridge and rub down with oil and dry spices and let sit at room temp for 30 before cooking..
- Heat cast iron skillet or fry pan to medium high heat and place two tablespoons of oil in pan. Place steaks in pan. I cook mine about 4 minutes per side because I love mine rare..
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of butter to melt over each steak after removing from pan and let rest for 10 min before serving..
- Using the same skillet add in remaining butter, sliced mushrooms, vinaigrette, minced garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in cream and mozzarella and Parmesan and pour over steaks..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mozzarella portobello parmesan smothered sirloin steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!