How to Make Award-winning Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie. Progresso™ beef-flavored broth provides a simple addition to this classic and hearty casserole – Shepherd's pie baked using beef, sausage and mixed vegetables. Perfect for your family dinner menu! Our Original Sausage and Original Mashed Potatoes make this a down-home classic for any night of the week. – See more at.
The ultimate sausage stuffing recipe for Thanksgiving! All your favorite Fall flavors are baked together in a perfectly textured side dish You May Also Like: Ultimate Beef Shepherd's Pie. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, harvest sausage shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Progresso™ beef-flavored broth provides a simple addition to this classic and hearty casserole – Shepherd's pie baked using beef, sausage and mixed vegetables. Perfect for your family dinner menu! Our Original Sausage and Original Mashed Potatoes make this a down-home classic for any night of the week. – See more at.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook harvest sausage shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- Take of mild sausage links, casing removed.
- Make ready of celery, diced.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Get of carrots, diced.
- Make ready of granny Smith apple, skinned and diced.
- Take of large onion, diced.
- Prepare of diced butternut squash.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper,.
- Get of Dried basil,.
- Make ready of Dried thyme,.
- Get of mashed potatoes (prepared in advance or packaged).
- Make ready of shredded cheese.
The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. The Sausage Shepherd's Pie recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! All Reviews for Squash and Sausage Shepherd's Pie.
Steps to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic..
- Once onion is translucent, add all the veggies (including apple)and seasonings and stir and cook for 6-8 min..
- Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 min and until top is bubbly and browned around the edges..
- **note: I topped mine with rustic mashed roasted sweet potato instead since hubby isn't CRAZY about sweet potato. Mine was DELISH and he said the regular mashed was delish (and my 2 year old loved it as well) the apples were a delish sweet bite..
Merguez are spicy sausages from North Africa. They give this cheesy, comforting pie extra texture and a great depth of flavour. Stir the sausages into the stew, then spoon it into a shallow ovenproof dish. Spread the cauliflower purée over the stew. The ultimate Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie featuring rich, flavourful, saucy lentils topped with fluffy, creamy mashed potatoes & baked until deliciously golden brown Can we all agree that Shepherd's Pie is the ultimate comfort food?
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food harvest sausage shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!