Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the big texan enchiladas (sour cream) recipe. To cook the big texan enchiladas (sour cream) you only need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream):
- Get 12 of yellow corn tortillas.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- Take 2 cup of monterey jack.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 1 of roma tomatoe.
- Get 2 of green onion stems.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Use 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 large of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 cup of mixed shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Take 1 pinch of pepper to taste.
- Get of sauce.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 small of cans diced green chilies.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour a lil or more depending on stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 of diced jalapeno.
- You need 1/2 of diced white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of minced jar garlic.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
Steps to make The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream):
- preheat oven 350.
- start by boiling your chicken with 1/2 onion and 1tspn chicken bullion (reserve 2 cups water when done cooking.
- when chicken is thourghly cooked let cool and shredd. dice your veggies and chop cilantro and add to shredded chicken. I give it a quick stir with 1 tspn oil salt pepper in med high heat pan turn off add cheese till melty. set aside.
- sauce: heat oil add onion, jalapeno garlic & cumin cook about 3minutes or till onions start to sweat. Add flour stiring to work out flour taste were making a rue). add in milk, cream & reserved chicken stock keep cooking till starts to thickens. add seasonings and taste for more if needed. add drained chilies bring to a boil turn off and add in sour cream..
- now to prepare: I don't fry my tortillas I put on a plate with damp papertown and heat till soft turning half way through. takes about 4minutes or so..
- now dip your softened tortilla into sauce roll and set in baking tray. too with monterey jack cheese bake 350°F for 20 minutes. top with olives and your choice of toppings..
Combine the salsa, sour cream, cream cheese, and cilantro in a bowl and hand mix until well blended. Includes corn tortillas, canola oil, enchilada sauce, sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions, ground cumin, cayenne pepper. Pour and evenly spread the sour cream sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with the cheese. Ham filling replaces more traditional meat selections in these enchiladas that are well paired with sour cream and cheese. Mix chicken, cheese, chilies and olives together.
If you find this The Big Texan Enchiladas (sour cream) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.