Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai peanut butter bacon cheeseburgers recipe. You can have thai peanut butter bacon cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers:
- You need of Burgers cooked your way.
- Get of Bacon.
- You need of Cheese of your choice.
- Use of Buns.
- Use of Peanut Butter.
- You need of Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy).
Steps to make Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers:
- First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good….
- I cook my bacon in the oven. One large bacon sheet, I mean baking sheet (get it?), line a pound of bacon up like so….. I know you don't have to cook bacon a pound at a time, but you CAN so I DO :).
- Cook bacon at 350 to 375 degrees checking and turning after the first 10 minutes, and every 5 minutes there after until it's as crispy as you want it..
- Now here's where my Saturday work ethic kicks in… One already messy pan and a pile of burgers left to cook. A preheated oven… I did it, I confess… I cooled the pan for a couple minutes, plopped those uncooked patties on, and I cooked them in the oven..
- My modest little burgers didn't take long, and got flipped about halfway through. I can not help you with cooking time here, because I don't know your burger size or ingredients.. Sorry… Go for cooking temp based on how you like your burgers and with some consideration to safe cooking temps…. For mine it was less than 15 minutes..
- While those burgers cook… Butter your buns :).
- Hot, hot, hot skillet for a couple minutes and you've upgraded those bland store bought buns..
- Now here's where things get new and exciting for your burger world. First cheese, which is a duh and why is this woman wasting my time… But wait! Then comes…..
- Peanut butter and spicy Thai sauce. The red sauce here is our favorite brand of store bought Thai chili sauce. You want that sweet and spicy combo..
- Onto the sweet and spicy burger, put some salty bacon:).
- I didn't get a final pick, I was too excited about eating it! Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.