Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe. You can have enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook enchiladas to feed a army :):
- Prepare 10 lb of beef.
- You need 10 of taco seasonings.
- Get 2 of shredded cheese.
- Provide 2 can of big enchaladas sauce.
- Use 2 can of big refried beans.
- Provide 6 packages of flour shells.
Instructions to make enchiladas to feed a army :):
- brown the ground beef in a large skillet, drain all grease.
- add all 10 taco packets, then 5 packets of water (use empty taco packets).
- let that simmer for 20 minutes, stirring.
- heat up the refried beans (stove top or oven).
- preheat oven to 400.
- lay shell flat, smear a small layer of refried beans down the middle.
- then put some taco meat down the middle.
- tuck the corner of the shell then roll it (looks like a burrito).
- repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 until you have pans full or you run out of meat.
- poor enchilada sause over the top of them then sprinkle cheese over the top.
- put in oven for 15 minutes (or until cheese is fully melted).
- take them out and enjoy :).
Whether you feed a crowd or freeze some for later, these easy beef enchiladas with a little heat and a little sweet will be a new family favorite. See great recipes for Chilis chicken enchalada soup, Pollo Mariachi too! Roll up each tortilla and place side by side in the dish. (Just squish them in to make one single layer if you need to) Sprinkle Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. My sister, Julie, was in a few weeks ago and we had a whole army of people to feed and many meals to make. We also had many "likes" and "dislikes" – well, this Taco.
If you find this enchiladas to feed a army 🙂 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply