Sirloin Steak Marinara. Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator.
Simple marinade and proper cooking technique turns this lean sirloin tip steak into an incredibly This Sirloin Tip Steak is juicy and flavorful with a crunchy crust on the outside. Whether you grill or broil your sirloin steak, marinating it prior to cooking makes the meat more tender and flavorful. Marinades are mixtures of oil, spices and acidic ingredients.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sirloin steak marinara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sirloin strips and onions are sauteed, and then simmered with tomato sauce, red wine, and garlic for View image. Sirloin Marinara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This simple marinade uses ingredients commonly found in your pantry and refrigerator.
Sirloin Steak Marinara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sirloin Steak Marinara is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sirloin steak marinara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Prepare of large pack top sirloin steak, sliced into strips.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of green pepper, sliced.
- Get of garlic.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get of oregano leaves.
- Get of Adobo.
- Take of red wine.
- Make ready of your favorite spaghetti sauce (24 ounce).
- Prepare of Pasta (any shape you like).
Perhaps the sirloin marinara is just what you are looking for. Sirloin Steak Marinade, Phyllis's Black Peppercorn Sirloin Steak Marinade, Delicious Steak Marinade. balsamic vinegar, marinade, oil, garlic powder, water, sirloin steaks. Sirloin Steaks with Fresh Herb Marinade. Great tasting grilled sirloin steak with an excellent marinade.
Instructions to make Sirloin Steak Marinara:
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper into a large pot that has been heated up with olive oil….Sauté veggies until tender……
- Meanwhile prepare your steak by rinsing first in cold water, pat it dry thoroughly and slice into strips…..
- Add your minced garlic to the onions and green pepper and sauté a few more minutes……
- Now add the black pepper, oregano leaves and the Adobo, sauté for a few minutes more…..
- Now add the red wine and bring to a boil….Boil until wine has reduced slightly……
- Add your sliced steak strips into the pot, sauté until steak is slightly browned, stirring occasionally…….
- Now add your jar of spaghetti sauce, cook for about 15 minutes over low to medium heat…..Stir occasionally….Remove from heat when done……..
- Serve with pasta and enjoy 😉!!.
Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. Place steaks in a shallow glass dish and cover with the marinade. Turn to coat both sides well. A simple marinade adds a fresh, herbal flavor that compliments the steak without overwhelming it – and it doesn't add much to your prep time, either. These sirloin tip steak recipes are excellent for serving a special treat to your loved ones.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sirloin steak marinara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!