Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Lamb Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Lamb Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Lamb Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek lamb cutlets recipe. You can cook greek lamb cutlets using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Lamb Cutlets:
- You need of lamb cutlets.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of Greek oregano.
- Prepare of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Greek Lamb Cutlets:
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and combine.
- Add the lamb cutlets and rub the marinate all over the meat, cover and place in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. Best to marinate overnight if you can.
- Before cooking, take the cutlets out of the fridge and let them sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a skillet on the hob and heat until very hot before adding the cutlets.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Before serving sprinkle some more oregano on them and serve with lemon wedges and a Greek salad.
It can be used for roasts, outdoor barbecues or weeknight dinners. Today we cook Greek lamb, one of our favorite lamb dishes. Try it in these delicious roasts, kebabs, chops, cutlets, pie, and How to make lemon and garlic kebabs with Greek salad. A hearty lamb salad with all the classic. Greek style yogurt, as part of the marinade.
If you find this Greek Lamb Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.