Crock Pot Roast.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crock pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Roast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crock Pot Roast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Get of Chuck Shoulder English Roast (Beef).
- Prepare of Beef Soup Base.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Get of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Onion Soup Mix.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast:
- Season roast all over with thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Put in crock pot..
- Scoop beef base into measuring cup and add 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Stir to break down soup base. Pour into crock pot..
- Mix onion soup package with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water. *** Watch the water level, do not go over the roast. About 1/5 of the roast should alway be visible..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs. Turn roast, then cook on low for another 4 hrs. (It is done after 2 hrs on low but I leave it fermenting until dinner, usually total on low for 4 hrs.) ***Make gravy from the broth. Scoop 2 1/2 cups of broth, bring almost to a boil. Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch with a 1/4 cup cold water, then add stirring constantly. Thicking while bringing to a boil. ENJOY!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!