Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook garlic mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Get of Idaho potatoes; peeled.
- Take of garlic; peeled.
- You need of cold butter; cubed.
- Use of heavy cream.
- Get of sour cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Do not dice potatoes. Leave whole, but peeled. Cover with cold water. Add garlic bulbs. Add salt. Boil until easily pierced with a knife..
- Drain potatoes and garlic. Return to pot over high heat for one minute. Potatoes will not burn, but excess moisture will be removed. Take pot off the burner..
- Add remaining ingredients and mash together. Whisking the potatoes will give a smoother texture. Adjust seasoning. Add more cream or milk if potatoes are dry..
- Variations; Any cheese, veggie puree, bacon, diced tomatoes, tarragon, parsley, mustard, horseradish, wasabi, milk, buttermilk…literally 1000's more possibilities.
- Mashed Potatoes are the most versatile dish on the planet! More so than chicken!.
Place garlic on aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of coarse sea salt. How to Make Perfect Mashed Potato To make the perfect garlic mash, first boil the potatoes along with a couple of garlic cloves, still in their skin, until the potatoes are tender enough to fall off a fork when you test them. You want the potatoes nice and soft the whole way through otherwise you'll end up with lumpy mash. Place potatoes and whole garlic cloves in a large pot and cover with salted water to cover potatoes by about an inch. Heat over high heat and bring to a boil.
If you find this Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.