Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cheese enchilada recipe. To make chicken cheese enchilada you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Provide 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 3 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 1/2 oz of chopped green chiles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 each of egg.
- Use 12 each of flour tortillas.
- Use 16 oz of salsa.
Instructions to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces..
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well..
- In ungreased 13×9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish..
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada..
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish..
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted..
Spoon a portion of the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Tried and true easy, chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Baked in the oven and covered in cheese and enchilada sauce. Make a quick and easy dinner. One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes – Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!!
If you find this Chicken Cheese Enchilada recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply