Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese n garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To cook cheese n garlic mashed potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 2 lb of potatoes.
- You need 5 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea-salt.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place garlic cloves in the center of a sheet of tin foil, drizzle olive oil over them, and pull the foil up in a tent over cloves. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes. Let cool, then squeeze them like toothpaste. Mince..
- Peel potatoes (leaving some skin for texture). Wash and quarter them before placing in a pot of water on the stove. Put your sea-salt (or regular if you prefer) in now. Bring to a boil, then stir and allow to cook until soft enough to mash easily..
- Drain water from the potatoes and return them to the pot, or place them in a large bowl. Put your cheese and butter in, then begin mashing the potatoes while they melt into the potatoes. Add salt, pepper, heavy cream and garlic. Mix well..
- Keep warm until ready to serve. Then enjoy!.
Heat the milk, garlic, salt, pepper and butter together until the milk starts to simmer. Remove from the heat and pour into the potatoes. Tips to ensure roasted garlic bleu cheese mashed potatoes are perfect for your holiday table: Remove the skins if desired. Cook the potatoes until fork tender. Don't use raw garlic, or it could taste bitter.
If you find this Cheese n Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.