Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchilada Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada pizza recipe. You can cook chicken enchilada pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchilada Pizza:
- Get 1 medium of pizza crust.
- Get 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- Use 1 of small.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 8 oz of colby/monterey jack cheese blend.
- Use 1/2 cup of green taco sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- Provide 1 can of chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Pizza:
- preheat oven to 425.
- bake crust 12-14 minutes.
- chop onion and jalapeno, add to small bowl. Either with garlic press or by smashing garlic cloves, add garlic to bowl. Add 1/2 cup cheese, taco sauce and drained chicken..
- when crust is done baking spread mixture from bowl on pizza taking all they way out to the edge of pizza. sprinkle rest of cheese over top of mixture..
- bake 8 minutes.
- slice tomatoes into quarters and spread out over top of pizza. Add coarsely chopped cilantro..
- slice, serve & enjoy! !.
Who wouldn't love these easy to make enchiladas? They've got chicken, cheese and salsa, all wrapped up in tortillas and baked until the cheese is. Cooked Chicken Options for Chicken Enchiladas. Poach skinless boneless chicken thighs or I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul. This Chicken Enchilada Pasta is so super simple, loaded with flavor and easy to prepare!
If you find this Chicken Enchilada Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.