Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe. To make garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- You need 2 lb of Salad shrimp.
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic freshly pressed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper ground.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- Get 1/2 medium of White onion diced (optional).
- Prepare 20 of Soft taco tortillas.
- Use 28 oz of Green sauce/salsa verde.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- You need 2 large of Tomato diced.
- Get 1 cup of Green onion diced.
- Provide 4 oz of Black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream (optional but recommended).
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- This recipe serves 8 people. You can reduce all ingredients by half to serve 4-5 people. Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute shrimp, pepper, garlic (and optional white onion) in a large skillet over medium/high heat about 7 minutes. Drain juice. Add 7 ounces of the green sauce, 2 tbsp butter/margarine and reduce heat to low. Cover. Stirring occasionally..
- Separate tortillas and run each tortilla under tap water, both sides, then place all tortillas in a ziplock bag. Do not seal bag. Place bag in microwave and *defrost* at 1 pound setting for 2 minutes, flipping bag over after 1 minute. Check tortillas for softness. If they will not roll easy, defrost for additional time. Remove shrimp from heat..
- Grease 2 medium baking pans with the last of the butter/margarine so enchiladas don't stick. Spoon 4 tbsp or more of shrimp mix into each tortilla, sprinkle lightly with grated cheese, roll and place crease side down in baking pan. Repeat until pans are full..
- Smother top of enchiladas with green sauce, cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Allow to cool, uncovered, for 7 minutes. Add sour cream and enjoy!.
Pour the remaining sauce over the rolled tortillas. You can do a seafood combo and make crab and shrimp enchiladas (adding a little jumbo lump crab to the shrimp filling) or scallop and shrimp enchiladas, substituting small bay-size scallops for some of the shrimp. Corn tortillas vs. flour tortillas: Authentic enchiladas are made from corn tortillas. Using flour tortillas as an alternative makes. Top each stack with remaining tortillas and cheese.
If you find this Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.