Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polenta with hot italian sausage recipe. You can have polenta with hot italian sausage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- Take of Cornmeal.
- Provide of water.
- You need of cornmeal.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of salt.
- You need of Sausage mix.
- Use of hot Italian sausage, removed from casing.
- Provide of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Use of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage:
- FIRST, in a medium saucepan bring the 2-3/4 cups of water to a boiling. In a bowl combine corn meal, the remaining cup of additional water and salt. Slowly add to the boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer over low heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat crushed red pepper flakes in olive oil until blackened. Crumble in the sausage and lower heat to medium until sausage is browned. Stir the browned sausage into the hot prepared corn meal. While hot, pour the corn meal/sausage mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish, cover and chill for 30 minutes or until firm..
- After chilled, pour 2 cups of tomato sauce over the entire cornmeal dish, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour..
- Remove from oven, cut into squares and serve. Or if you want to eat this authentic Italian dish like an authentic Italian, give each person just a fork and put polenta on a large cutting board in the middle of the table for all to enjoy. No dishes to wash…only forks! No lie!.
- Buon appetito!.
If you find this Polenta with Hot Italian Sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.