Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, lomo saltado. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lomo Saltado is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lomo Saltado is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lomo saltado using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lomo Saltado:
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Get 1 pound of potatoes.
- Get 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of kosher salt for soaking.
- Prepare 1 pint of peanut oil to fry in.
- Prepare To taste of salt after frying.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper after frying.
- Make ready of Stirfry.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of round eye steak.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of aji yellow pepper paste.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Get of Rice.
- Take 2-1/2 cups of beef broth 1st add.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of beef broth 2nd add.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Lomo Saltado:
- Take the raw rice and add to a hot pot with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Coat the rice and keep heating till the rice turns white caramelized brown. Add 2-1/2 cups beef broth cook till the liquid is absorbed. Add the rest of the broth and cook until liquid is absorbed the second time. Cover and set aside..
- Wash the potatoes. Slice into French fry style potatoes. Add to salted cold water for 30 minutes..
- Slice the onion and peppers into strips. Cut the beef into strips. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste. I used coconut vinegar..
- Add olive oil to pan and fry the steak strips, 3 minutes set aside. Add the onions, peppers and rest of the stirfry ingredients. Stirfry 10 minutes. Heat the oil to fry the potatoes..
- Add the beef back and cover..
- Drain the potatoes. Then pat dry the potatoes. Now fry the potatoes till golden brown..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Move potatoes to the stirfry and toss. Serve with rice. I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lomo saltado recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!