Vegan Smokey Carbonara Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan smokey carbonara sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Smokey Carbonara Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Smokey Carbonara Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan smokey carbonara sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Smokey Carbonara Sauce:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of almond milk.
- Get 1/4 C of whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- Get 1 Tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of White pepper.
Steps to make Vegan Smokey Carbonara Sauce:
- Heat the tablespoon of oil on medium high heat. Once to temperature, add chopped onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, about 5-6 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium, remove from heat and add a flower mix well..
- Return to the medium heat and add the remaining seasoning (salt, pepper, nutritional yeast) and the almond milk. Whisk together on medium heat for about 5-8 minutes. Let the flavors combined and get used to each other 🙂 The sauce will thicken. If gets to thick add little more almond milk..
- Once all ingredients have been combined and infused, turn off the heat and let sit to cool. This step is not necessary. I do this for I hate placing hot liquid on my blender..
- Combine all these ingredients together in a blender and blend for about 3 minutes, or until smooth. This as you know all depends on how strong your blender is. Taste, may need mote salt..
- Once blended, you will have a creamy sauce that you can use for just about anything! Use on pastas, meatball tacos, falafels, salads, etc. Imagination is key!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan smokey carbonara sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!