Thai Coleslaw. A coleslaw with a sweet and tangy blend of Asian flavors. Pour the coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Pour in the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, and peanuts.
We find it a refreshing treat on a hot summer day. I made a Thai Coleslaw to go along with my Thai Chicken Skewers! And let me tell you- this dressing recipe is pretty darn good!!
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai coleslaw. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A coleslaw with a sweet and tangy blend of Asian flavors. Pour the coleslaw mix into a large bowl. Pour in the lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sesame oil, honey, and peanuts.
Thai Coleslaw is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai Coleslaw is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook thai coleslaw using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coleslaw:
- Get of Slaw.
- Make ready 4 cup of Napa Cabbage (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Carrots (Shredded).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cilantro (Chopped).
- Get 2 cup of Bean Sprouts.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Peanuts (Chopped).
- Prepare of Coleslaw Sauce Mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- Take 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Creamy PeanutButter.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger (Fresh & Grated).
- Prepare 1 of Lime (Juiced).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
You can also alter the slaw. Paleo Thai Coleslaw is a fresh take on this classic summer recipe. The crunchy veggies and delicious peanut-style dressing has all the right sweet, salty, sour, and savory notes. Thai Flavored Coleslaw Salad. by foodwebrecipes.
Steps to make Thai Coleslaw:
- In a mixing bowl mix together all the Coleslaw Sauce ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and peanuts.
- Add desired amount of sauce into the slaw. Make sure that you don't just dump all the sauce or else it'll be very soggy.
- Refrigerated until cold, in our house we like to use this recipe on top of Turkey burgers.
Asian Coleslaw with Thai Peanut Dressing in Wonton Cups. by foodfolksandfunrecipes. This easy coleslaw has a sweet and tangy blend of Asian flavours, and takes only a few minutes to make. Make it early in the day, and it will be a great with dinner. Refreshing and delicious, it's an ideal. Bright and crunchy Thai Peanut Coleslaw – chopped and shredded cabbage, carrots, spring onion, pepper and cilantro dressed in a simple peanut sauce
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food thai coleslaw recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!