Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto strawberries and chocolate cake recipe. To cook keto strawberries and chocolate cake you need 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake:
- Use of Sponge.
- You need 8 of eggs.
- Provide 8 tbsp of ultra-fine high-fiber flour.
- Provide 8 tbsp of erythritol.
- Use 30 gr of melted butter.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 of dsbp baking powder.
- Prepare of Strawberry jam.
- Use 500 gr of strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of erythritol.
- Provide 2 tbsp of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of Mascarpone cream.
- Provide 250 gr of mascarpone.
- Provide 300 ml of double cream.
- Take 150 gr of powdered erythritol.
- Provide of vanilla essence.
- Use of Syrup.
- Provide 50 gr of erythritol.
- You need 50 gr of strawberry purée.
- Get 250 ml of water.
- Get of Chocolate icing.
- Take 150 gr of dark chocolate.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- You need of Fresh strawberries for decorating.
Instructions to make Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake:
- Sponge – Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. Grease three 15cm cake tins and line the bases with baking parchment..
- Separate the egg whites and yolks, add salt and melted butter to the yolks and beat until fluffy..
- In a separate bowls, whisk the egg whites until it doubles its volume, add erythritol gradually and mix until it completely dissolved..
- Add the yolks mixture on top and mix well until incorporated incorporated. In a clean bowl, whisk toghether flour and baking powder. Add half the flour mixture to the egg mixture and gently incorporate with a spatula..
- Add the rest of the flour and incorporate well. Divide the mixture evenly between the tins and bake for 45-55 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre of each cake comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool for 10 mins in their tins, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- To make the syrup, put all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat for 1-2 mins or until the erythritol has dissolved. Set aside..
- Strawberry jam – On a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan add all ingredients and stimmer on low for 35 min or until thick. Keep stirring until the jam reduced. Set aside..
- Mascarpone cream – Using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, beat all ingredients until fluffy and it doubles its volume. Keep refrigerated until assembly..
- Chocolate icing – heat the double cream until pipping hot, pour over the chocolate chopped in manageable pieces. Let it sit for 5 min, then stir well until incorporated. Set aside..
- To assemble the cake, level the sponges by cutting off the domed tops. Fix the bottom layer to a cake board or stand with a splodge cream, brush with the strawberry syrup and spread a layer of strawberry jam, pipe a layer of mascarpone cream on top. Gently press the second layer on top and repeat with the remaining layers..
- Cover the cake with a thin layer of cream, then use a palette knife to scrape the sides clean. Pour over the chocolate icing. Decorate with fresh strawberries. Keep in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!.
Top the keto chocolate strawberry cheesecake by drizzling the chocolate ganache sauce over the top of the strawberries. Assemble and frost chocolate keto cake recipe. See the section below on how to assemble and frost it. Feel free to decorate with more chocolate frosting (not my strong suit!) or with fresh berries like I did! Tips For Frosting Easy Keto Chocolate Cake.
If you find this Keto Strawberries and Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.