Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Mole Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Mole Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Mole Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef mole enchiladas recipe. You can cook beef mole enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Mole Enchiladas:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 jar of mole sauce mix.
- You need 1 of small wheel chihuahua cheese.
- Use 3-4 of mini sweet peppers.
- Take 1/4 of a white onion.
- Get 3 stalks of green onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- You need 6-8 of flour tortillas.
Steps to make Beef Mole Enchiladas:
- Slightly Brown ground beef with a generous amount of garlic salt. Remove to a separate bowl. Drain most of the fat from pan leaving a couple tbsp worth. Add the peppers, onion and green onion, all diced as fine as you can, to the fat in the pan. Add the cumin powder and garlic powder. Sautée till white onions begin to turn translucent. Replace the ground beef and blend well on low heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the cilantro and cover..
- Now we're going to make the mole sauce. Just follow the directions. I got a jar of mole that came like a super thick black peanut butter with oil on top. Add about 3- 4 tbsps to a sauce pan. Add 4x that amount of water. On low heat blend well. On heat the clumps of mole will break down and blend with the water. You'll probably have to work it a little. Once blended well keep on the lowest heat setting you have just to keep it warm. (Ps… It's better to make too much mole than too little. I didn't make enough for this batch and wish I had more at the end. Trust me. Mole is Mexican culinary black gold. You'll want this dish drowning in it.).
- Spoon some mole on the bottom of a baking dish. Just enough to cover the bottom completely. Now we build the enchiladas. Technically you're supposed to use corn tortillas, fry them, then cover both sides with mole sauce… But I like flour for this and the other steps are more mess and work than the benefits, so I'm cheating a little here..
- Hold the tortilla like you're about to make a taco. Spoon some sauce and completely cover one side of the tortilla. Now spoon some meat mixture right down the middle. Roll it as tight as you can and place it in the baking pan right up against one side, folded side down. Spoon some sauce over the top of the paned enchilada completely covering it. Repeat until the pan is full. Depending on the size of the baking pan your using you should get 6-8 enchiladas in there..
- Now if the pan is full but you still have a little meat mixture feel free to just sprinkle it over the top of the enchiladas. Same with the mole sauce. Now cover the entire top with the grated chihuahua cheese and bake uncovered on 350 for about 15- 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with whatever you wish or nothing, they're good on there own. I used a bit of salsa and sour cream and loved every bite. Hope you do too..
A bit of a production but no more difficult and probably less time consuming than a home. Form the enchiladas by covering the lightly fried corn tortillas in the mole, then add the chicken or beef filling, roll up and top with cheese and onions (sauteed or raw). Mention @mylatinatable or tag #mylatinatable ! Pour mole sauce over enchiladas just before baking. To Freeze Enchiladas:Fill corn tortillas with chicken and cheese, roll tightly and place in an aluminum freezer-safe, disposable container.
If you find this Beef Mole Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.